09 Apr Las Vegas Sun Real Estate News Feed
Here is a live feed for local real estate news & current events. Directly from the Las Vegas Sun you can keep up-to-date on all news in the area. The Las Vegas Sun Real Estate News below will provide home buyers and home sellers with information regarding available homes on the market, real estate market trends and so much more!
Bookmark this page as new articles will post weekly!
Las Vegas Sun Real Estate News Feed
- Southern Nevada home prices cool, but still up 13.4 percent from 2016
- It’s not a bubble: Local real estate’s rebound is solid, from sought-after neighborhoods to those hit hardest
- Long-dormant Stirling Club to be auctioned next month
- Ground broken on $26 million, 80-bed psychiatric facility in southwest valley
- Boulevard mall investors buy Sears building, in talks to develop parking lot
- Enclave special events venue marks opening with shooting victim fundraiser
- Howard Hughes Corp. to build Summerlin ballpark for 51s
- Southern Nevada home prices continue to rise in September
- UNLV technology park expects to construct third building soon
- Commercial real estate markets: A new normal?
- Life is good for home sellers, not so much for buyers, August stats show
- Las Vegas lags in number of new rich ZIP codes, but sales of pricey homes are rising
- Reno rent market at record-high prices, near-zero vacancy
- Reno median home prices set record, Sparks homes follow
- Post Faraday, North Las Vegas relies on rapid industrial growth
If you are a Las Vegas, Nevada home buyer, our foremost goal is to provide you with exceptional customer service. Our goals are to help you purchase the right home, make sure you don’t miss out on any homes that meet your needs, and make sure you don’t pay too much for your next home. Please utilize our real estate expertise to make your home search and buying experience as stress free and rewarding as possible.
Are you thinking about relocating to Las Vegas, Nevada? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at (702) 960-4663.
Are you thinking about buying or selling in Las Vegas?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Connect with Me Today!
Looking for more information About Las Vegas?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.
Explore Our Communities
Find More Valuable Information & Read Our Blog!